What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
By using the Website, you represent that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement.
Use of the Data
We only use your personal information to better understand your needs or to communicate with you about HIT Consultant services or the Website for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- 我们可以利用这些信息来设计网站ccording to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email.
We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information.We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
- we believe it’s needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
- we believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
HIT Consultant is operated from the United States. If you are visiting the Website from outside the U.S., you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy.HIT Consultant may contact you, by email or other means. For example, HIT Consultant may send you promotional emails relating to HIT Consultant or other third parties HIT Consultant feels you would be interested in, or communicate with you about your use of the HIT Consultant website. HIT Consultant may also use technology to alert us via a confirmation email when you open an email from us. You can modify your email notification preferences by clicking the appropriate link included in the footer of email notifications. If you do not want to receive email from HIT Consultant, please opt out of receiving emails at the bottom of any HIT Consultant emails or by editing your profile preferences.
Sharing of Data
We don’t share your personal information with third parties. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the HIT Consultant Website and service. We currently use Google Analytics (traffic analysis, SEO optimization) and Mailchimp (mailing list management). We listed below what data these third parties extract exactly. Feel free to check out their own Privacy Policies to find out more.
- Google Analytics: anonymous (ad serving domains, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, time/date), pseudonymous (IP address)
- Mailchimp: name and email of our beta subscription list
We also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share personal information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
HIT Consultant Comment Policy
Webinars and White Papers
By accessing a webinar or white paper content asset, you agree to your contact information being supplied to the sponsor of that content asset. Only the information that you have supplied will be sent to the sponsor. Once you provide your contact information through our form, your information will be supplied to that sponsor even if you have previously opted out of receiving information from HIT Consultant sponsors.
Links to other Websites
我们的网站可能包含链接让你活力it other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.